Examination Fee - Member: $295 | Non-GAPNA Member: $395
- The examination fee includes a non-refundable application fee. Membership in GAPNA must be current through the examination date to be eligible for the reduced fee.
Recertification Fee - Member: $275 | Non-GAPNA Member: $375
- To recertify, an applicant will pay the recertification fee to renew by continuing education or pay the examination fee to recertify by examination.
CBT Extension Fee: $100
- Certificants may apply for a one-time only extension of their computer-based testing (CBT) window expiration date for a fee. The candidate must test within the second 90-day window or all fees will be forfeited. The CBT Extension Fee is a service fee and is non-refundable.
Late Application Fee: $50
- EXAM: Certification applications for the paper and pencil exam will be accepted if postmarked within two weeks after the deadline date with the late fee included. There are no deadlines for computer-based testing.
- RECERTIFICATION: Recertification applications received within 30 days after the certification expiration date will be charged a late fee.
Returned Check Fee: $35
- Any applicant whose check is returned for insufficient funds is required to pay this fee. Remittance of all fees thereafter must be made by money order, certified check or credit card.
Certificate Copy Fee: $20
- A per request fee will be charged for issuing a duplicate certificate. This only applies to initial certification.
Refund Administration Fee: $50
- A request for refund within the specified timeframe.
Hand Score Exam Fee:$50
- A request to have examination results hand scored.
Incomplete Application Fee: $50
- Any application missing information or documentation may be charged the incomplete application fee.